Rosa Goldstein, Marie Lipstad and Arthur Haulot have been sent to Nazi extermination camps : Auschwitz, Mauthausen, Bergeb Belsen.
How have they managed to survive since? To carry on or rebuild, trying to transform chaos into clarity?
The film hears them. Three stories of a road that each one is searching for: the road to happiness.
- Script and Direction : Joël Van Cauteur
- Image : Jacques Edouard Vekemans
- Sound : Thierry Tirtiaux and Damien Desays
- Editing : Marika Piedboeuf
- Mixing : Jean-Luc Smets
- Production manager : Véronique Marit
- Producers : Luc and Jean-Pierre Dardenne