LA CHAMBRE DE DAMIEN
Damian is 20 years old. We meet him a few months before he leaves the juvenille prison in Celje (in Slovenia), where he has been detained since he was sixteen. From his cell he dream of the room at home, the room that once used to be hs father’s and wich awaits him when he returns to his grandparents’ house. When he finally arrives in this house, his desire to start a new life and to renew the relationship with his family and the society is put to trial.
- Direction : Jasna Krajinovic
- Image : Jorge Léon
- Sound : Gilles Laurent & Quentin Jacques
- Sound editing : Alexandre Davidson
- Mixing : Thomas Gauder
- Production manager : Véronique Marit
- Associate producers : Jean-Pierre et Luc Dardenne
- Production : Derives
Produced with the help of the "Centre du Cinéma et de l’Audiovisuel de la Communauté Française de Belgique", the "Télédistributeurs wallons" and the "Région Wallonne".