R… NE REPOND PLUS
This dense, polyphonic montage of images, voices, and sounds is a portrait of seven free radio stations from Milan to the Black Forest of Germany, from Switzerland to Belgium, including Radio Populare, Radio Verte Fessenheim, and Radio Air Libre. “Using your voice to defend your city,” says the voiceover in the film’s opening sequence, “Because voice had the power to transform and communicate, voice therefore became a political matter. To create radio was therefore political.
- Direction : Luc et Jean-Pierre Dardenne
- Assistant direction : R. Begon
- Image : S. Gatti and J-P Dardenne
- Sound : J-P Duret and E. Luyckx
- Editing Jean-Pierre Dardenne
- Mixing : C. Mouriéras