A LA RECHERCHE DE L'OISEAU BLANC
Can a bird make your head spin? Not only when you watch its flight, but when you want to change the course of your life?
Thomas de Thier went to the other end of the world, to New Guinea, to find the white bird, the endangered rose crested cockatoo. In the beginning explorers discovered things for the first time. Today they see things for the last time. Why do people explore? To discover nature, but also themselves. This is what the author of the film does in the form of travelogue written to a little girl living in Brussels who shares his passion for animals and for life.
- Written and directed by : Thomas de Thier
- Photograph : Pierre Gordower et Thomas de Thier
- Sound : Pierre Mertens
- Editing : Gervaise Demeuse
- Interpretation : Aurèlie Sauvage, Maxime Van Custer et Thomas de Thier
- Mixage : RTBF
- Delegate Producer : Dérives
With the help of the "Communauté Française de Belgique".