Direction : Sandrine Dryvers
Duration : 80 minutes
Béta digit 16/9 -Dolby stéréo
FEU MA MERE
Of my mother, there remain a few super 8 films, sequences of silent lives, a reflection of what was her life, brief, secret and silent. Of my father, there are no images except perhaps the ones my features have inherited. My very existence is the only proof of the meeting between this young woman of the 70s and this Tunisian student passing through our town. Through this film, my desire is to go in search of them. An investigation that will take me from Belgium to Tunisia, from the past, when they met, to the present adventure leading me along the paths of my parentage.
- Direction : Sandrine Dryvers
- With the collaboration of : Thierry Tirtiaux
- Image and sound : Thierry Tirtiaux
- Editing : Nathalie Delvoye
- Mixing : Thierry Tirtiaux
- Production manager : Véronique Marit
- Executive producers : Luc and Jean-Pierre Dardenne
- Production : Dérives
With the help of the "Centre du Cinéma et de l’Audiovisuel de la Communauté française de Belgique", the "Télédistributeurs wallons" and the "Région Wallonne".
Contacts and sales